Thank You

Just wanted to take a moment to thank you, dear friends, for your prayers and your patience with me as I have focused on other important things last month and allowed my writing to fall by the wayside.

As of this moment I have contracted one part-time daycare child who will start after school today! Praise the Lord! While this is not the full answer to my prayers, it certainly is an answer. God is working. I am still waiting to see what else He has in store for us, whether by providing a full daycare or another way (perhaps keeping some of my time free for writing?)

I had hoped to write a little bit about what Easter means to me last week but Baby was sick again and I never got a chance to sit at the computer for more than a few moments at a time.

Even though I am "...a day late and a dollor short" I will say this; Easter is not about bunnies, candy, eggs, and wearing a new dress to church. It is the most important holiday for Christians - - the day we celebrate this wonderful, sinless Saviour Jesus taking the consequence that we rightfully deserve for our sins - dying and being separated from the One, true, loving God - then doing the most marvellous thing: coming back to life of his own power to reverse the curse of death and give us the gift of eternal life!

That's MY king. I wonder, do YOU know Him?
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yX_7j32zgNw&feature=related

Latisha

0 comments:

My Instagram